The deadline for the 2019 Pipeline Leadership Conference call for abstracts has been extended to Friday, April 12. The fifth annual event will be held Nov. 6-7, at the Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, in Houston, Texas. Abstract submissions should be sent via the conference website, plconference.com.
The Pipelines Leadership Conference is designed to recognize companies and individuals driving transformation and innovation in pipeline and distribution system design, construction and operations through people, process and practice. The presentations at this two-day event are focused on innovative and hands-on leadership approaches that achieve revolutionary improvements in performance in the areas of new development, system replacement, ensuring safety, improving efficiency and overcoming challenges from inside and outside the industry.
Innovators and leaders who are interested in sharing their revolutionary strategies and tactics to achieve performance improvement in people, process and practice are invited to submit abstracts on the following topics:
- Security Solutions During Pipeline Construction and Beyond
- Collaboration Initiatives to Improve Public Perceptions of the Pipeline Industry
- Workforce Development Solutions for Awareness, Recruitment, Hiring, Training and Retention
- Innovative Pipeline Development Strategies in Partnership with Communities
- Innovative Lessons Learned or Techniques to Achieve Future Performance Improvement
- Development Strategies for Navigating Uncertain Marketplace and/or Regulatory Environment
- Innovative Use of Social Media for Communication, Stakeholder Engagement or Recruiting
- Labor-Saving Process or Technology Innovations for improved Construction and/or Design
- Overcoming Permitting and/or Regulatory Challenges on Local, State and Federal Levels
- Solutions for Prudent and Effective Distribution System Replacement Programs
- Asset Management Strategy Innovations for Distribution or Pipeline Systems
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Strategy Solutions for Improved Integrity
- Pipeline Integrity Innovations for Distribution or Pipeline Systems
- Lean Construction Techniques to Drive Out Waste from the Process of Design and Construction
- Crisis Management Programs to Ensure Public and Environmental Safety
The Pipeline Leadership Conference Program Committee will review and select topics for the event. The committee is made up of long-time oil and gas pipeline industry veterans, representing operators, contractors, engineers and trade associations.
If you have questions regarding the Pipeline Leadership Conference call for abstracts, contact Brad Kramer, managing editor of North American Oil & Gas Pipelines, at email@example.com or call (330) 467-7588.
The 2019 Pipeline Leadership Conference will be Nov. 6-7, at the Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas. The conference is organized by Benjamin Media Inc. and North American Oil & Gas Pipelines in cooperation with Continuum Capital. Visit plconference.com for updates and additional information.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Brittany Cline at firstname.lastname@example.org or (330) 467-7588.