Benjamin Media Inc. has added 26-year industry veteran Chuck Shafer as its keynote speaker for the inaugural Pipeline Leadership Conference, Nov. 4-5, in Denver, Colorado. Shafer is vice president of engineering and construction at NiSource and leads the firm’s $900 million gas capital program, which includes planning, engineering, construction and project management.
NiSource is located in seven states and serves more than 4 million customers in the Midwest and Northeast. Shafer has 26 years of experience in the natural gas distribution and transmission business and has held senior leadership positions in the operations, construction, engineering, customer service and corporate support functions.
Shafer earned an Industrial and Systems Engineering degree from Ohio University and a master’s degree in business administration from Capital University in Columbus, Ohio.
The Pipeline Leadership Conference is organized by North American Oil & Gas Pipelines and Benjamin Media Inc., in partnership with Continuum Advisory Group and in cooperation with the Franklin L. Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management at the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver.
The inaugural conference is directed toward top executives involved with building and operating oil and gas pipelines throughout North America. The event will bring together industry leaders to discuss innovative approaches and best practices for managing new construction, ensuring safety, improving efficiency and overcoming challenges from inside and outside the industry.
Benjamin Media will provide CEUs to all attendees upon successful completion of the conference.
- Register before Oct. 2 and receive a $100 discount.
- Receive an additional $100 discount if you’re a member of any of the supporting associations listed below.
- American Public Gas Association (APGA)
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association (COGA)
- Distribution Contractors Association (DCA)
- International Pipeline and Offshore Contractors Association (IPLOCA)
- Northwest Gas Association (NWGA)
- Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA)
- Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada (PLCAC)
For registration questions, contact Vicki Miner at email@example.com. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Brittany Maurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 467-7588. Visit plconference.com for more information.