Ohio has the energy; other states, regions and nations need it; and midstream infrastructure gets it there. On June 7, the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s 2017 Utica Midstream conference will take a look at the active midstream sector in Ohio.
Part of the chamber’s Utica Capital Series 2017, Utica Midstream presented by Rockwater Energy Solutions will look at the essential role that gas processing plants and underground pipelines play in the development of the Utica Shale energy business.
Speakers to date include:
- Kyle Stewart, business development manager, Rockwater Energy Solutions
- Allen Fore, public affairs, Kinder Morgan Inc.
- Jason Stechschulte, commercial development manager, Marathon Pipe Line LLC
- Jimmy Stewart, president, Ohio Gas Association
- Jame C. Grech, president, NEXUS Gas Transmissions LLC
- Brent Breon, vice president of business development, Caiman Energy II and Blue Racer Midstream
Receive an update on the latest state and national projects. Listen to expert speakers. Network with other company representatives. The conference takes place from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. June 7 (registration starts at 7:30 a.m.) at the Barrette Center at Walsh University, 2020 E. Maple St., North Canton, Ohio, 44720.
For registration or sponsorship opportunities, visit uticacapital.com.
Even in a slow period for oil-gas drilling, pipelines are being planned in and through Ohio to deliver Utica shale energy to customers in the United States and Canada. Gas processing plants continue to be an important part of Utica energy development, according the the event website.
Registration includes free admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the opportunity to tour at the conclusion of the event (Hall is open until 5 p.m.).