Stay Up to Date on Upcoming Pipeline Webinars
(See archives below)
Submit your name and e-mail address and we will send an e-mail invitation with registration link for future NAOGP webinar sessions.
*It is the responsibility of attendees to contact their state approval boards to verify whether they accept webinars for credit. It is free to attend a North American Oil & Gas Pipelines webinar. If you would like a CEU certificate for attending there will be a $10 administrative fee. Click here for CEU Form (PDF).
Any views or opinions presented in the webinars listed are solely those of the presenter/s and do not necessarily represent those of Benjamin Media, Inc. Nor does Benjamin Media Inc., endorse any products or methods presented.
Join us for this live event – a free, 1-hour educational webinar.
Practical tips to meet the July 1, 2020 deadline.
By attending, you will understand:
- Basics of the new regulation and how they relate to PMI Testing
- Relationship between Grades and maximum operating pressure
- Most important elements for metal grade identification
- Importance of carbon equivalency values
- What happens if you get it wrong
- Different material analysis solutions available to you
Speaker: Michael Molderings
Jr. Product Manager, mOES, Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science