Pipelines 2015, the American Society for Civil Engineers’ annual technical conference devoted exclusively to pipeline planning, design, construction, renewal, operation, management and maintenance, has released its lineup of workshops. In addition to the technical program and exhibition, these workshops are a hallmark of the show, providing an interactive forum for professionals to delve deep into topics that interest them most. Additionally, the workshops enable participants to earn additional PDHs.
The workshops for Pipelines 2015 include:
- Large Diameter Pipeline Forum, Saturday, Aug. 22 (8 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- AWWA Pipe Manuals of Practice, Saturday, Aug. 22 (1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Pressure Pipeline Design for Water and Wastewater, Sunday, Aug. 23 (8:00 – 5:00 p.m.)
- Comprehensive Asbestos Cement Pipe Bursting Workshop, Sunday, Aug. 23 (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Design Practice for Corrugated High Density Polyethylene Drainage Pipe, Sunday, Aug. 23 (8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Writing Performance Specifications for Cured-in-Place Pipe and Manhole Rehabilitation Technologies Projects. What must be included? Sunday, Aug. 23 (1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Attendees can register for the workshops online at www.pipelinesconference.org. Registration for the conference and housing are also available on the site.
Pipelines 2015 is being held Aug. 23-26 in Baltimore, Maryland. Pipelines 2015 provides a venue for pipeline pioneers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today’s pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for utility and pipeline owners, design and consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, students, educators, researchers and pipeline professionals.
A slate of networking events, companion activities and tours are also available.
The conference hotel is the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel adjacent to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.